Sunday 4 March 2012

Lending of a Lens.

My Dear Photographer friend Andrew Evans decided I am trustworthy enough to borrow his Lens.

The lens in question is a Nikon Nikkor 400mm f2.8 VRII. This is how it takes photos.


I Wish my 62mm Circular Polariser would fit on this lens.





That's Right Nick, Just rotate it a bit more.


 
 
 
 Ninja Flying Death Kick!


Torn Hole in Jeans


Like A Boss.


His Scandinavian self is Content with the breeze up his bum.


So content he jumped for joy.


The joy made me so happy, that I Decided to Dance.


That was our short session of photography this weekend.

Behind the Scenes of this shoot available at -->HERE<--

Oh, and Before I Go, the 400mm f2.8 takes stunning moon shots.



Thank you all again for coming and viewing.


Craig.

No comments:

Post a Comment