Sunday 11 November 2012

Please don't think I've forgotten about you...

It's not like that at all, infact quite the opposite.

I've tried recently adding another post, but I have reached the photo limit on the blog. To most this would be a case of switching imagehost. I on the other hand think it is a perfect opportunity to move my photography up to the next level.

A Paid website is in order. This week, I'll be creating a website full of sparkly new things, a blog type area, a static gallery, and a shop for both digital and hardcopies of my photos.

Once live I will link it on here and I will hopefully see you over yonder on the new site!


Thank you for your continued support.


Craig Matthews
Thermography

1 comment:

  1. Dr Itua Herbal medicine cures my fatigue and makes me have more sleep than ever, Dr Itua also cures all sorts of chronic illness and diseases with his herbal medicine he can cure hiv,herpes,cancer,Kidney disease,and other human body infections.
    Visit his herbal website www.drituaherbalcenter.com or email him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com he's a man with a good heart.

    ReplyDelete