Sunday 30 September 2012

A day in our Nobles quarters.

I had hoped all week that the weather would be nice for the outing on friday, alas it was.

The day was spent in the castle of Dalyngrigge; A Knight of the Shire for Sussex. Originally known as Bodyham Castle, but now known as Bodiam Castle. It is known to be the one of the most idyllic and romantic castles in all of our fair land.

 












Once more I am pleased with these. I had a lovely day, I learned about the history of the castle and it's builders.

After this I feel my National Trust membership will be used far more.


Thank you for looking again.

Craig Matthews
Thermography

1 comment:

  1. After reading Game of Thrones I really want to visit Bodiam Castle and sketch the fuck out of the place for a day. You've just made that desire worse!

    Beautiful photos. I especially like the indoor shots. Really nice play of light in there.

    ReplyDelete