Thursday 24 November 2011

An Introduction to this nightmare.

Hello,

I hope it isn't painfully obvious that i'm new to this blogging thing.

I have decided that it's time to share some of my photography with the world. I know some of it is poor, but this is why I am here, for constructive and derstructive criticism.


I use a Nikon D80, with MBD80 Grip, I'm usually rocking a Sigma f1.4 30mm lense, But have been known to throw the 70-300mm on there. The other equipment I have at my disposal are a few remote flash guns (eBay specials) and a couple of tripods.



I will now admit to a couple of things;

I spend far too much time complaining about my photos, and I very rarely comment regarding the photo's content, instead my comments are aimed at the composition.


I will hopefully now add a couple of my shots







That's me in the photos. The green car is mine, his name is Loki. He is a Nissan 200sx S14a.


I don't know what else to put on here for now at least.

I will try and update with ideas and new shots. But don't hold your breathe, but if you are, nudge me a bit.

Thanks you for spending the time to read this. I hope I don't disappoint you.


Craig Matthews

Thermography

No comments:

Post a Comment