Saturday 11 February 2012

Crystal Clarity


Did anyone see the Moon last night, and how it was nice and clear? If I told you that I saw it, I would expect you would want proof...


Cropped Version.


Original Image.

Using A 'cheap' 70-300mm Sigma f4.5-5.6 lens.


For a while Orions belt was visible above the roof tops also...I sense you don't beleive me..




A few evenings back I was in Tonbridge taking a few photos, and managed to take a few of the castle.





Whilst waiting for the Moon to get into a decent position I decided to try and catch the spark of a lighter. Actually quite difficult apparently.








This whole lighter spark thing creates some rather interesting photos, it will be something I try to better in the future.


Well, that is it for now, I as always hope you have enjoyed them.


Craig.

No comments:

Post a Comment