Saturday 28 January 2012

The Early Bird...[Part1]

It's a saturday, and I woke up at 0600 to go photographing, I must be mad for this hobby!

This morning, I took a young photographer friend down to Brighton to catch the sunrise. Upon arrival cloud covered the exact place where the sun was to rise. But after a few minutes the sun rose above the cloud and left us with a beautiful golden morning on the beach.

I am really pleased with a few of these shots, but some I am mad at myself for my focus points.

Without further ado, my morning adventure down the coast.



 
Who the girl in the duvet is, I will never know but she added a certain element to this early morning shot.









That is the end of Part One of my Brighton shoot. Part Two will follow soon.


I really enjoyed taking these, I hope you enjoyed viewing them.


Craig.

No comments:

Post a Comment